Blapy demos using json data and Mustache Templating engine with nested blocks
Some of the Blapy features used in this demo:
- Definition of the html template in blapy blocks
- Recursive calls of blapy blocks nested in blapy blocks...
- Use of the "xmp" tag to escape the html definition of our template in firtname
- Use of the "|xmp" escape tag to escape the nesting of xmp in the html definition of our sub templates
- Use of the "blapyIndex" to have distinct blapy block names nested in other
- Use of the "fsmExtension" of blapy to centralized function calls within the iFSM state engine. See "alertUs" message call
- Use of data-blapy-template-init-processdata feature to analyse if we have to alert about Nina and add a new data in the Json set of data (see ShouldNinaTalk function)
- Data input is a pure json object.
Blapy Block results in a Table